DIVING TOURS ƒ submarine tours are very fun, enjoy the beauty beneath the sea, when your tours to Bali
for those of you who love the beauty in the sea, to get to the location where the diving course, you need people who used to walk to the place of diving locations. and you do not have to worry you'll also get good service by the service providers that there is a tour guide in Bali. you can try at some locations for diving, among others:
East of Bali Island :
Tulamben, Amed, padang bai, gilis, Nusa Penida, Manta Point, cristal Bay
North of Bali Island :
Puri Jati, Menjangan Island,
South of Bali Island :
following information, I will soon fill
West of Bali Island :
following information, I will soon fill

Diving
BALI ISLAND
you can visit the other tourist sites, in the list below
East of Bali Island :
Tulamben, Amed, padang bai, gilis, Nusa Penida, Manta Point, cristal Bay
North of Bali Island :
Puri Jati, Menjangan Island,
South of Bali Island :
following information, I will soon fill
West of Bali Island :
following information, I will soon fill

Diving
BALI ISLAND
you can visit the other tourist sites, in the list below