Estimated travel time, you go to the "Pantai Sidakarya" by car
sidakarya beach, this sidakarya name I took from the name of the village that led to the location where water tourism in Sanur, the site is located in the eastern village of sidakarya, I named the beach sidakarya because I'll be easy to remember, because until now I write this article, I not yet know the name of the location where I normally use to refressing with my family, so I knew the location with the beach as sidakarya, probably for residents around the site are already familiar with the beach, know to go to the coast you can pass sanur some alternative way.
so it is with this sidakarya panta, which is located in east village sidakarya, and still including Sanur beach, beside the famous with the rising sun, you also will find attractions for families, with the beach waves are not too large, on the beach this sidakarya you will be able to enjoy the beautiful beach water, clean beaches of waste water, waves are not too large, so that the families who want a beach tourism that does not require a fee, or free, you can also try to go to the beach this sidakarya,
to go to that location you can just pay the parking ticket, and you can play on the beach until the full. you can bathe and swim with your child and your family at the beach, and beach sidakarya fact until now is very crowded on the visit by local residents who want to relax and bathe in the beach water. This beach is usually filled with families who want to swim at the beach in the afternoon or day off.
so it is with this sidakarya panta, which is located in east village sidakarya, and still including Sanur beach, beside the famous with the rising sun, you also will find attractions for families, with the beach waves are not too large, on the beach this sidakarya you will be able to enjoy the beautiful beach water, clean beaches of waste water, waves are not too large, so that the families who want a beach tourism that does not require a fee, or free, you can also try to go to the beach this sidakarya,
to go to that location you can just pay the parking ticket, and you can play on the beach until the full. you can bathe and swim with your child and your family at the beach, and beach sidakarya fact until now is very crowded on the visit by local residents who want to relax and bathe in the beach water. This beach is usually filled with families who want to swim at the beach in the afternoon or day off.